Our students' safety is of utmost priority. Here are a few tips to help ensure the safe arrival and departure of all our children.
- If you are dropping your child off in the morning, please park in the lot near the soccer fields and walk your child to the fence.
- Our students may be dropped off any time after 8:20 a.m.
- All students arriving between 8:20 - 8:40 a.m. will have some outside time, weather dependent.
- Any student arriving after 8:40 a.m., must be walked to the Main Office and signed in by an adult.
- Please send your child to school with a "Pick-Up" note, including the date, your child's name and teacher, and the name of the individual dismissing your child. Click here for a helpful template!
- Phone calls for same day pick-ups will only be accepted until 1:00 p.m.
- All students being picked-up at the end of the day will be in the Gymnasium.
- Individuals dismissing a student will wait near the Gymnasium's back door. Last name beginning with A - L will wait at the first door and M - Z will wait at the second door. Please have identification ready.
- Students will be dismissed to individual after being signed out.
- Students will be dismissed to their appropriate bus at the end of the day.
- Students may not ride home on a different bus without prior permission from DATTCO and notification to the main office.
- Remember to never pass buses displaying STOP signs and/or flashing lights.
- Please allow buses to exit before proceeding into their path.
- DATTCO is located at 706 St. Paul Street, North Smithfield and can be reached at 597-6430.